We are a well established finance broker providing Motor, Personal and Equipment finance. Our unique business model and focus on the best customer service, provides our brokers with high volumes of quality leads. We are seeking Finance Assistants to join our professional team of finance experts. The following attributes would make a successful applicant:
The successful applicant will need to be dedicated, enthusiastic and highly motivated to produce consistent valuable results. We will provide full in house training for use of our computer systems, compliance requirements and all products available for our customers. As part of the training we will also provide enrolment in Certificate 4 in Financial Services.
- Excellent communication skills with professional phone manner
- Highly organised with exceptional time management skills
- Success oriented, self-motivated individual
- Intermediate computer skills with an ability to learn new systems quickly
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly to new concepts or changes
- Work ethically within the strict industry compliance standards
- Innovative, with an ability to “think outside the square”
We will train you to assess the provided leads, take full finance applications, submit loan applications to lenders for assessment and settlement, throughout which you will be professionally interacting directly with our clients and lenders.
You will need to be available to work shifts between 8 am and 6 pm, Monday to Friday and 9 am to 5 pm one Saturday per month.
No previous finance industry experience is necessary. If you have worked in a customer service or sales role and are looking for an opportunity to redevelop your career, or change industry and progress in a new direction, then please apply.